30 Hours Per Week/Term Time Only. Hours of Work: 9am – 3:30pm . Permanent position.
Librarian Salary Range: Grade 3 (SCP 4) £21,189 Pro Rata / Actual Annual Salary £7,459
Reprographics Assistant: Grade 1 (SCP 2) ) £20,441 Pro Rata / Actual Annual Salary £7,196
Starting in September 2023, we are looking to appoint a friendly and confident Librarian/Reprographics Assistant to join our support team on a five-day contract per week.
The post is a busy, exciting and challenging one. You will be expected to show initiative and adopt a flexible approach to your work. The successful candidate will be expected to deal efficiently with a wide range of reprographics duties and support pupils and staff with the day to day running of our busy library. We are looking for someone who is dedicated and hard-working and who enjoys the challenges and rewards of working in a busy school environment.
The successful candidate will:
- have a passion for literacy and a commitment to promoting a love of reading
- be confident and able to communicate effectively in a professional and courteous manner
- be able to work effectively as part of a busy team but also demonstrate initiative
- have excellent administration/reprographics skills together with the ability to prioritise and be flexible in their approach
- have confidence and competence across a range of ICT systems – a good working knowledge of SIMS and MIS Reading Cloud would be advantageous
- work with accuracy in an organised manner
Previous experience of working in a school environment would be desirable but not essential.
Visits to the school are welcomed; please contact Miss Bridget Lacey via email on [email protected] to arrange a school visit or request application pack.
Closing date for applications: 21st July 2023 at 12 noon
Interviews: week commencing 21st July 2023 Please note: references will be requested prior to interview
Please click the links below for further information:
St Edward’s Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to our safer recruitment checks, including (but not limited to) an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed.